Windows 10 19H1 ( Redstone 6 ) Build 18262 (x86/x64) All In One ISO l 7.4 GB
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Remote Server
- Windows 10 Enterprise
Whats New ?
01. They fixed an issue resulting in App History being blank in Task Manager in the last flight.
02. They fixed an issue from the previous flight resulting in Task Manager's icon in the notification area of the taskbar not staying visible while Task Manager was open.
03. They fixed an issue resulting in the upgrade to the previous flight potentially failing with error 0xC1900101. This same issue could have resulted in Office products not launching, services not starting, and/or your credentials not being accepted on the login screen after first upgrading until rebooting.
04. They fixed an issue where Settings would crash in the last few flights if in Ease of Access you clicked "Apply" on Make Text Bigger.
05. They fixed an issue where Settings in the last few flights might crash in the last few flights when clicking Check for updates or applying an updated Active Hours range.
06. They fixed an issue where Notepad wasn't listed on the Set Defaults by App page in Settings.
07. When adding a new language in Settings, They now offer separate options for installing the language pack and setting the language as the Windows display language. They also show separate options for installing the Speech recognition and Text-to-speech features, when these features are available for the language.
08. They've updated the Printers & Scanners page in Settings to now include a link straight to the troubleshooter in case you need it.
09. Some Insiders may notice some changes to clipboard history - more details later.
10. They fixed an issue resulting in File Explorer not launching if invoked from a pinned Start tile when in Tablet Mode.
11. They fixed an issue resulting in the brightness sometimes resetting to 50% after a reboot.
HOW TO INSTALL ?
1. Download the build (either 64bit or 32bit or arm64).
2. Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
3. Select the Windows you want to install.
4. Skip the activation.
5. After installing, use the activator to activate your windows (Make sure you turn off Windows Defender).
6. Done, Enjoy Now!
The Activator is included