iZotope Neutron Advanced 2.02.3166-PROPER
iZotope Neutron Advanced 2.02.3166-PROPER | 111 MB
iZotope - is an intelligent plug-in mixing - Neutron. The plugin includes the Track Assistant and Masking Meter technologies first in this direction.
Focused on simplifying and increasing the efficiency of the mixing process, Neutron combines the latest innovations in analysis and measurement with industry-leading audio processing audio processors that provide unprecedented focus and transparency in your mixes.
Track Assistant scans audio and offers custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis allows you to automatically determine the tools, recommend the placement of EQ nodes and set the optimal settings for other modules. You will still maintain full control over all your decisions while mixing, but Track Assistant will give you more time to focus on what's most important - your creative look at the mix.
Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and correct perceptual collisions between the frequencies of the instruments, which can lead to masking between, for example, guitar and vocals, bass and drum, as well as solve other issues that can lead to "clouding" or excessive mix overflow. Easily customize each track to cut down murkiness and unleash new sound features.
Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero latency and efficient processor utilization. With a leading static / dynamic equalizer, two multi-band compressors, a multi-band transient shaper, a multi-band exciter and a peak limiter, the user will hear clearer results and spend less time setting up.
- Automatic identification of various instruments - vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the use of spectral molding technology to ensure clarity and balance for each track.
- Get recommendations on the best starting point settings using the Assistant Track, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, types of saturation, etc.
- Divide the sound space with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument better sit in the mix.
- Get a perfect sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with pure digital or warm vintage style.
- Surround sound support for post production audio.
- The possibility of using plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.
Year / Release Date: 11.2018
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Digit capacity: 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka: cured \ R2R
System Requirements: Windows: 7, 8, and 10, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable), VocalSynth's Wave Meter.