MacroDroid - Device Automation v3.23.0 build 8177 [Mod] Requirements: Android 4.2 and up | File size: 17,2 MB
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process. A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT MACRODROID CAN AUTOMATE:
· Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
· Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
· Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
· Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
· Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
CREATING A CUSTOM MACRO IS EASY:
· Click 'Add Macro'
· Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
· Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
· Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
· Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
· Add more actions as required (up to 10)
· Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
· Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
· Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
· Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.